Paul is an avid runner. He has completed 35 ultra-distance races, which include:
- 4 marathons
- The Tahoe 200, which is an incredible 200-mile journey around Lake Tahoe, the largest alpine lake in North America.
- Three 100 mile races:Rio Del Lago 100 – 23 hours; Tahoe 100 – 25 hours; Tahoe 100 – 24 hours
- Two 100k or 62-mile races: Quicksilver 100k and Canyons 100k in under 13 hours
- Four 50 mile races (PR for this distance 8:44)
- Twenty-five 50K or 32-mile races (PR for this distance 4:44)
Paul is 46 years old and ranks 83% for the United States. He has been ultra-running for 4 years and using WAR FUEL as his Hydration beverage of choice for the past 3 years. For Paul, running with WAR FUEL means recovering extremely fast. He says, “I can run an 8 hour plus ultra-event and then run again without soreness in about a day. Normally it takes several days to completely recover and even then, the running is slow and strained. However, since I started to use WAR FUEL daily and during training, I can totally recover in about one day and feel completely back to full power at the same time. I could not have completed all the training it required to prepare for the 200-mile event without WAR FUEL and ultimately I could not complete the 75-hour event without it !!”